Accommodation in single room: 480 EUR / person
Accommodation in double room: 390 EUR / person
(In case the participating motorcycle have a valid FIVA ID card during the dates of FWMR 2018 event the rider receives 35 EUR discount of the entry fee)
The fee includes:
- accommodation for 3 nights (breakfast included)
- welcome drink
- dinner on 21st, 22, and 23rd June
- lunch on 21st, 22, and 23rd June
- coffe breaks during the ride on the 21st, 22, and 23rd June
- visit of Budapest with coaches on the 21st of Evening
- parking and security during the event
- motorcycle service at the car parks
- transport for broken motorcycle on the routes Budapest – Eger – Cegléd – Budapest
- entrance fees to the visited areas
- Luggage transport between hotels
- Polo shirt
- memorial plaque
- thermal spa in all hotels
The fee does not include:
- medical insurance
- accident insurance
- third party insurance
Application Form for the rally along with the instructions are accessible on the website of VERITAS Group Kft (www.fivaworldmotorcyclerally2018.hu)
The vehicles will be confirmed on the basis of an agreed application form and paid fee. The organizer assigns the right of choosing the participating vehicles.
Application forms deadline : 18. March 2018
Application forms confirmation: 31. March 2018.
Payment: up to 21. April 2018
up to 21th of Apr 2018: 0% of the paid fee
up to 21th of May 2018: 50% of the paid fee
after 21th of May 2018: 100% of the paid fee
The organiser reserves the right to alter the instructions due to the particular situation. Any protests against the organization or the evaluation will not be accepted.
Each participant tales part at his/her own risk and is responsible for all the demage caused by his/her acting. In case of any vehicle failure or demage no compensation can be enforced.
The participants should inform the organisers about the machine change even if it is done at the last moment to avoid confusion and possible mistakes or misunderstandings.
In case of the participant needs extra nights before or after the event date, it should be mentioned in the event’s Entry Form „notes” and the offer will be sent by the organiser.
The organiser reserve the right to refuse rally participation because of non compliance!
The organiser reserve the right to make changes.